LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
We launched the Dream Big Podcast in October 2016, and have been publishing new episodes weekly since our launch. We’re now at episode 44, which is no small accomplishment as we know that it takes consistent and intentional work to grow a podcast (and to reach any goal in life). Jordan Harbinger is definitely one of our role models in the podcasting space. He was very early in the podcast movement and has been publishing regularly for over 10 years with over 700 episodes. As host of The Art of Charm Podcast, Jordan interviews leading entrepreneurs, celebrities, writers and experts about psychology, performance, life and success.
For all his work in the field, Forbes named Jordan one of the 50 Best Relationship-Builders in the World, Success Magazine listed him alongside Oprah Winfrey and Tony Robbins as one of “25 People Who Can Help Change Your Life,” and Inc. Magazine recently called him “the Charlie Rose of Podcasting.” Through his podcast, website, and workshops, Jordan inspires millions of people every month and it was an honor to have him as our guest on the Dream Big Podcast.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why Jordan launched his podcast “The Art of Charm” before most people knew that podcasts existed.
- Concrete examples of how good communication skills can help you in life.
- How losing his job as a lawyer is the best thing that happened to Jordan.
- Jordan’s best tips on how you can gain more confidence.
- Why Jordan enjoys talking and learning from his podcast guests like Chris Hadfield, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Shaquille O‘Neal.
- A common pattern that Jordan has noticed among his guests.
- Jordan’s views on the future of podcasting.
- What Jordan loves about travelling.
- Why it is important to treat everyone like you’re going to know them forever.
- Jordan’s BIG DREAM for the future.
- Jordan Harbinger’s Website
- The Art of Charm
- Jordan Harbinger’s Facebook
- Jordan Harbinger’s Twitter
- Jordan Harbinger’s YouTube Channel
- The Art of Charm in iTunes
Jordan is a master at making a great first impression and creating meaningful relationships. This skill is largely driven by having a genuine interest in people and remembering that “you never get a second chance to make a first impression.” This week we are challenging you to find out three interesting facts about a person you just met so you can see firsthand the power of displaying genuine interest in other people. We created this fun artwork to inspire you to participate in this challenge. As always, our Dream Big Podcast downloads can be customized with your face and name, and it is 100% free to download. Click here to claim you free download.
If this coming week you complete this challenge, please let Olga know by emailing her at Olga@DreamBigPodcast.com. You will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon Gift card. Winners are selected monthly and contacted by email (as well as announced on our show!).
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING — SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW. GET FREE PERSONALIZED STICKERS!
To get Dream Big episodes sent directly to your device as they are published, you can subscribe:
If you received value from our podcast, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to leave us a review on iTunes review on iTunes here. This helps us get more exposure for the podcast and in turn allows us to inspire more people to dream big. We read each and every review and are so grateful to our listeners who have taken the time to write us one. For a limited time only, as a way to say thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review, we will mail you 48 free personalized stickers! Follow the instructions at DreamBigPodcast.com/bonus to get your free stickers!
Thanks again for all of your amazing support.