At SillyWise, your satisfaction is our number one concern. If you’re not happy with a SillyWise product for any reason, we’ll provide you with a full replacement or give you a full refund. Please contact us to arrange a refund or replacement following the instructions below. To order a replacement Please contact us at email@example.com with the order number and a description of the problem. Products with defects or shipping damage will be reprinted and reshipped at no charge. Quality is very important to us, so we may ask you to return your defective product for inspection. To get a refund Your order must be returned with a completed return form to be eligible for a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we’ll email you the return form with further instructions and our return address. Once we receive your returned prodcut, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. Shipping charges on the original order will be refunded if the entire order is returned, or if the return is necessary due to our error. We are unable to issue refunds for return shipping charges. Please allow two to four weeks once we receive your return for your refund to be processed.
After you place your order, we typically print and ship it out within 3-5 business days.
If you need to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will do everything we can to cancel your order before it has been printed. Once we have printed your order, unfortunately we cannot cancel it.
Creating Faces On SillyWise
We have created a short video tutorial that shows you exactly how to upload and create a Face on SillyWise. We highly recommend you watch the video (embedded below), which should answer all your questions. If you have difficulty watching the video on this page, you can view it on youtube here: https://youtu.be/CGyQ4JHCYKI As you can see in the video above, creating a face on Datevitation is a simple 3-step process.
- Upload A Photo - The first step is to upload a photo. We give you the option to upload a photo from your computer or Facebook. Please be sure to follow our photo guidelines for best printing results.
- Position Face - The next step is to position the face. Drag the face into the provided hole and use the controls to your left to Zoom and Rotate the photo for the perfect fit. We also provide various jawline options for additional fine-tuning.
- Save Face - The final step is to name and save the face to your account.
To ensure your printing satisfaction, make sure you upload a:
- Bright, Full-Color, High-Resolution photo
- with Even Lighting in which
- the person Is Facing The Camera Straight On and
- Nothing Is Covering the face.
- Don’t upload a grainy, low-resolution photo (less than 500x500 pixels)
- Don’t upload a picture that is very dark or washed out.
- Don’t upload a photo of a face that is only partially visible.
Unfortunately not. Once you create and save a face, it cannot be edited. However, you can create as many Faces as you desire. If you do not like the first face you create, simply upload a new photo and try again until you get the desired result.
Yes. If you log into your Account and go to the Saved Faces tab, then you will be able to delete faces.
If you are having trouble adding faces, it is highly likely that you are using the Internet Explorer browser, which has compatibility issues with the HTML5 technology we use for the Faces Feature. Please switch to the Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser, and you should not experience any issues adding and creating faces! If you continue to have difficulty after switching, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for all orders. Debit cards (also known as bank cards) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
No. At this time we do not accept Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders.
We are required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to California. If you are shipping to California, the appropriate charges will be added to your payment total and displayed on your final order confirmation.
Yes! Our online payments are processed through Braintree (a Paypal Company) – which uses the latest proprietary technology to ensure your transactions are safe. Your order is processed in a secure encrypted environment of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) between you and Braintree directly and we are not informed of any of your credit card details. For further information, please visit www.BrainTreePayments.com.
Some USPS products provide Tracking, while others provide only Delivery Confirmation™. It is important to understand the difference between “tracking” and “delivery confirmation”. First Class and Priority Mail – If you selected our standard shipping service via USPS First Class mail or upgraded to USPS Priority Mail, your package was shipped with Delivery Confirmation™. This means that when you check your order status you should see, at a minimum, when your order was delivered or when a delivery attempt occurred. USPS may also provide users with additional scan on items such as “processed”, “arrival at unit”, or “out for delivery.” However, the price of First Class and Priority Mail does not include end-to-end visibility. Priority Express Mail® – This product include tracking that provides end-to-end visibility. This means that when you check your order status you should see, at a minimum, when your order was accepted and when it was delivered or a delivery attempt occurred. Additionally, you will likely see several additional scans as the item moves through the mail stream, such as “processed’ or “arrival at unit”.
We currently only ship to (1) U.S. states, territories, military addresses; and (2) Canada. We apologize if you were looking to ship elsewhere, and we hope to expand our international shipping to other countries in the near future.
Yes. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
Shipping to U.S. After you place your order, we typically print and ship it out within 2-3 business days. After that, time in transit depends upon the shipping method you have selected.
- First Class Mail arrives in 2-7 business days (US 50 states).
- Priority Mail arrives in 2-3 business days (US 50 states)
- Express Mail arrives the next day Mon.- Sat. (in some rare cases 2 days) (For guaranteed delivery time to your zip code, please use our zip code 90036 and do a real time check here at US Postal Service website: http://webapps.usps.com/expressmailcommitments/)
- Note: First Class and Priority Mail shipping times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Shipping times of up to 10 business days (14 business days during holiday periods) can occur. If you absolutely need your order to arrive by a certain date, we recommend upgrading to the Express Mail option.
The cost of shipping will be displaying during checkout and will depend on (1) the quantity and weight of the items you order; (2) whether you want General, Priority, or Priority Express shipping. We are always offering FREE general shipping if you hit a certain threshold on your bundle. Check the catalog page to see our current offering.
After you place your order, we typically print and ship it out within 7-10 business days. Once we ship your order, you are automatically sent an email confirming shipment. If you receive this email message after 4PM, or on a weekend, your order may not be postmarked until the next business day
My Account Questions
To change your password, simply log-in to your account and enter your new password in the Account Basics section.
Once your order has shipped, your tracking information will be emailed to you. You can also track your order by logging into the My Account section. Go to the “Orders” tab, and then click on the order number to display the full order details. At the bottom of the page, there will be a link to the USPS tracking website, which you can click on to track your package. You can learn more about our shipping and tracking options here.
Click here to go to the Log-In page, and then click on the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions. We will email you a temporary password, which you can use ot log-in and then, if you wish, create a new custom password under the My Info tab in your account.
We save your cart (which we call a “bundle”) automatically after you add or make any changes to it. To access your saved bundles, simply log-in to your account, and go to the “Saved Bundles” tab. There, you can click “View Bundle” and you’ll be taken back to the Catalog page with you most recently saved bundle intact.
Technical Bugs and Issues
If you are experiencing technical problems, it is likely because you are using an old browser. We have done extensive testing on the most recent versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and the site has performed well. We have experienced some issues with older versions of browsers, especially Internet Explorer. If you update to the latest version of your browser (which is a good idea regardless as it will generally improve your browsing experience on all websites), your issues should disappear.
It’s simple to upgrade to the most recent version of your browser. Just visit the website of the browser you’re currently using (links are provided below), and then download the most recent version of the browser that’s available. You’ll then be prompted with instructions on how to install and use the new browser.
If you updated your browser, and still are having problems, then try clearing your cache and cookies. You can do this by following the instructions related to the browser below. Firefox
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History… .
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now.
- From the Chrome menu, select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site data).
- You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the Clear data from this period drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History… .
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- From the Safari menu, select “Cleary History and Website Data”… .
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.
If you are still having problems, then please contact us at email@example.com. Let us know what issue you are experiencing, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to be of assistance.